Before & After || House #29

Hi Guys!!! It’s BEFORE + AFTER time!!!



Welcome back on the blog revealing the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ images of our work at an apartment in ‘Lodha Priva, a prime location of Mumbai, India’. I know I’ve been adding a ton of spoilers to my Instagram of #bhumidesignstudio, but the real deal is finally here. This house has been my everything for the past couple of months and I’m so thrilled for its debut. I cannot say enough great things about this family. Besides being cool and cute as ever, they were direct and clear in their vision for the home. Make it feel homely, and collected, and warm….and help us with this peerless layout!!


This blog is where we unveil the entire designing process by depicting the transformations of the space. Witness the changeover of crude and bland space into an exemplary apartment through the designing processes from conceptualisation, its visualisation and in the end implementation. The apartment was designed in a synchronised manner by incorporating pastel colours, Pinewood furniture and Industrial lights.



So before I blow a gasket with excitement….are you ready for my best Before//After to date people!?


You get to see it all!!!! Go ahead and scroll on down…



** Living room - Before **





** Living room - After **





 ** Bedroom - Before **



** Bedroom - After **



** Photos by ShivKumar Dhale **
So there you have it. Lots of decor, lighting, hardware, and paint changes. I think we did alright considering we had to work “on the fly” and with only 3 months from start of design to install in just 7.5 Lakhs!!!

Comments